Cinco De Mayo is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate this occasion than with delicious tacos in Farmingdale? On May 5, 2022, bring your friends and stop by High Tide Taco Bar for some festive margaritas and tacos!
What is Cinco De Mayo?
Everyone knows that Cinco De Mayo means fun, margaritas, and, of course, tacos. But do you know the history of this holiday? Many people believe that May 5th is Mexican Independence Day, but that holiday is actually observed on September 16th. In Mexico, Cinco De Mayo is a day of remembrance to commemorate the victory over the French during the Battle of Puebla in 1862. While this is a relatively minor holiday in Mexico, Cinco De Mayo is considered a celebration of Mexican-American culture. Cinco De Mayo is the perfect day in 2022 to celebrate Mexican culture and all that it has added to our own! If you want to celebrate this holiday, join us at High Tide Taco Bar for some tacos in Farmingdale!
Tacos in Farmingdale
The warm spring weather and upcoming Cinco De Mayo holiday are a perfect recipe for fun. At High Tide Taco Bar, you can enjoy a fantastic assortment of tacos, fajitas, burritos, and refreshing margaritas and get the party started. Here are some of the different tacos in Farmingdale you can try this Cinco De Mayo:
- Chicken Fajita Tacos – Chicken, peppers, onions, queso, and lettuce.
- Traditional Beef Tacos – Chipotle sour cream, cheese, salsa rioja, lettuce, and pico de gallo.
- Birria Tacos – Shredded brisket, queso blanco, and side of chipotle adobo sauce.
- Lobster Tacos – Fresh lobster with citrus aioli, pico de gallo, avocado, and lettuce.
- Vegan Sweet Potato Tacos – Crispy sweet potato fries, maple syrup, black beans, avocado, and lettuce.
This year, make tacos in Farmingdale at High Tide Taco Bar part of your Cinco De Mayo tradition! This holiday is the perfect excuse to relax, have fun, and enjoy some Mexican food with the company of your favorite people, so stop by High Tide Taco Bar! Be sure to contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our menu!