It goes without saying that tacos are the best! If you are looking for the best tacos in Farmingdale, look no further than High Tide Taco Bar! If you are interested in dining with us, we want to inform you about how you can stay safe when going out to eat, so you can fully enjoy your experience!
Staying Safe When Dining Out
We all have had to adjust to a new normal over the past year. In fact, the restaurant dining experience we once knew has drastically changed. While many of us may be eager to start going out to eat again, there are a few important things to keep in mind before you head out for tacos in Farmingdale. We are exercising all necessary safety precautions to help keep our staff and customers healthy.
- Maintain a Distance Of Six Feet – We are adhering to social distancing guidelines at our restaurants. All of our tables are spread out so that you can maintain a distance of six feet.
- Do Not Share Food – We understand that tacos and margaritas are enticing, but we don’t recommend sharing food or drinks, especially if you are dining with people you do not currently live with.
- Opt for Outdoor Seating – Now that warmer weather is finally upon us, you can start dining outdoors comfortably again. Thanks to a greater volume of air, sitting outdoors is an excellent option for dining out safely.
- Wear Your Mask – When you are not seated at your table, we ask that you wear your mask as you move about the restaurant.
- Stay Home if You Are Feeling Sick – If you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, stay home to avoid getting anyone else sick.
Order Delivery or Takeout
If you are still not up for dining in with us, we have the solution for you! We are now offering delivery through Chownow for our tacos in Farmingdale! You can call us at 516-586-5255 to place your order or follow the link to order delivery!