It’s no lie that guacamole is delicious, but did you know it’s also nutritious? The main ingredient in guacamole is avocado – a creamy fruit that’s tasty and healthy. Avocados are full of monounsaturated fats that improve cell development and brain function. Guacamole is also lower in calories compared to ranch dressing and other dips. If you are looking for the best restaurant in Farmingdale to crush those guacamole cravings, check out the High Tide Taco Bar today! At our restaurant in Farmingdale, we make fresh guacamole each day to incorporate in a number of our dishes. Here are a few fun reasons why you should go guac!
- Avocados are full of vitamins: Avocados are packed with around 20 different vitamins and minerals. One cup of guacamole has Vitamin E, A, B, C, and K, which supports a healthy immune system and lowers your risk of developing cancer or heart disease. Guacamole is also rich in the mineral potassium, which regulates the heartbeat and blood pressure.
- Guacamole is full of fiber: Guacamole can contain 15.4 grams of fiber per serving. Fiber helps digestion and allows food to move through the intestines. Because of the high amounts of fiber, guacamole can make you feel full for a long time, which means eating less between meals. Fiber also prevents clogging in the arteries, reducing the risk of heart attack or disease.
- One serving has loads of antioxidants: Avocados are loaded with antioxidants that can help improve your eye health. Several studies show that those who consume avocados more regularly had lowered their risks of developing eye problems like macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Avocados can improve mental health: Avocados are full of stress-relieving Vitamins and healthy fats that can reduce anxiety. Vitamin B helps explicitly boost serotonin in the body, which improves mood.
- Guacamole helps you maintain weight: Guacamole, without artificial or added ingredients, can help you maintain a healthy weight. According to a study, avocado intake satisfied glucose and insulin levels and provided energy throughout the day. Because avocados make you feel full, you might avoid eating in between meals or consuming large servings.
It’s no lie that health-conscious people are starting to incorporate more guacamole into their diets. At High Tide Taco Bar, we make healthy eating effortless. We are unique because we want you to be aware of what you eat. Discover your favorite guacamole dish at our restaurant in Farmingdale today!