The weather outside is frightful, but you can drink something warm and delightful! Warm yourself up this holiday season with a glass of sangria on December 20 for National Sangria Day. At High Tide Taco Bar, a Mexican restaurant in Farmingdale, we serve white sangria, red sangria, and even sangrita, which is a margarita and red wine mixture. National Sangria Day is the perfect excuse to enjoy a glass with friends and family. Stop by at High Tide Taco Bar today to sip on a glass or two!
What is National Sangria Day?
Sangria was first introduced in the Middle Ages as a drink that killed off illnesses and diseases. Still, eventually, sangria turned into the flavorful drink we all love and celebrate today. Sangria has evolved over the years, but the primary two ingredients — fruit and wine — remain the same. Other elements, like sugar and spices, are added to increase flavor. At High Tide Taco Bar, we know all things sangria! We know the four necessary steps to make the perfect glass of sangria.
- Mix seasonal, fresh fruits with wine or liquor of your choice
- Marinate the fruit in the wine for up to 16 hours
- Add a little bubbly or club soda
- Serve in a wide-rimmed glass so you can easily reach for the floating fruits!
National Sangria Day Activities:
There are several ways you can serve up sangria on National Sangria Day. At High Tide Taco Bar, a Mexican restaurant in Farmingdale, we believe you should celebrate Sangria Day on Friday, December 20, with us! Here are some ways we can help you enjoy the day:
- Enjoy a white sangria for brunch. There’s no better way to start your day than with white wine and brunch. Instead of mimosas, shake it up with our signature white wine sangria.
- Host a holiday dinner party with High Tide Taco Bar! We can deliver your favorite food and drinks right to your door. Enjoy a nice red sangria with friends and family.
- Drop by the High Tide Taco Bar during happy hour for some lip-smacking sangrias! We serve drinks, starting at $6 from 3 pm-6 pm.
Mexican Restaurant in Farmingdale:
No matter which sangria you want us to whip up, the staff at High Tide Taco Bar, a Mexican restaurant in Farmingdale, wants you to enjoy your visit. Pair your favorite drink up with our signature tacos, or have us deliver to you just in time for a holiday party. National Sangria Day is the perfect time to enjoy our sangria!